- Provide Profile Information
- Take pictures of Insurance and Photo ID Cards
- Sign Consents
- Take the Patient Reported Outcome questionnaire
- Take the Medical History questionnaire at their own convenience before arriving to clinic.
This increases your web presence and makes you more approachable. Our smart SMS and Email notifications help you easily communicate with patients.
- Medical history questionnaire
- Patient Reported Outcomes
- Physician notes and diagnosis.
This increases patient engagement and satisfaction.
Prosk® Notes is a smart tool that helps you write notes quickly using tags and rules.
Prosk is a revolutionary tool for healthcare practices that digitally transformations your paper based processes and helps you run your practice beyond physical and geographic boundaries.Prosk contains standard, industry-accepted health care surveys for patients to complete both at the start of treatment as well as ongoing monitoring according to treatment.Patients can use their own mobile devices or notebooks to check-in or provide survey responses over time through a secure internet connection.After patient responses are collected, surveys are scored automatically and stored electronically in a secure HIPAA complainant environment. With instant results, physicians can review outcomes reports on all current and past patient-reported data even before the examination. These results are graphically represented and trended to facilitate simple, accurate tracking of progress over time.
Patient-Reported Outcomes Measures (PROs) questionnaires or surveys are sometimes referred to as “instruments”. These are different than standard patient satisfaction or many general health surveys. Instruments and scoring methods are designed by panels of accredited medical professionals and specialists. Prosk® uses standard, validated surveys and normalized scoring methods associated with each instrument. The patient responses and resulting scores are graphically displayed showing trends compared over time.
Prosk(r) uses electronic scoring of patient surveys that ensure accuracy by eliminating duplicate or missing responses, paper survey transcription errors and data compilation mistakes
• Standardized, validated health care surveys provide accepted response scoring and comparative measures to determine patient health and progress.
• PRO information is immediately available for physician review with the patient through graphical representation showing patient trends and comparison with normalized scores.
• Easily accessible through secure internet connection on web and mobile apps.
• Comparative patient survey responses over time as well as with other similar patients enhances treatment method success.
• Outcomes analytics provide accurate, reliable outcomes scoring and comparison for review and assessment.
• Increases patient involvement in care and treatment.
• Minimizes infrastructure costs since no additional hardware is required.
• Outcomes data can be easily integrated to existing EHR data, providing outcomes reports as part of comprehensive patient EHR information.
• Data meets health information privacy requirements and complies with HIPAA regulations.
• 91% of patients prefer touchscreen input over paper
• Use of electronic survey collection improves scoring accuracy and completeness
•Real-time outcomes data facilitates patient/provider dialogue during the patient visit
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), is a national network of five hospitals that serves patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care and enhancing their quality of life while reducing side effects both during and after treatment. CTCA has been using Prosk® since 2012 to assist with the measurement of patient reported outcomes. The processes behind this reporting allow for a more open dialogue – on those symptoms identified as most severe and/or frequent – between the patient and all members of his/her integrative, multidisciplinary care team.
This template is a universal solution, which I was looking for so long. With Brave, I can now showcase all my projects and receive instant feedback from my website visitors. It is very easy to use and at the same time a very powerful product.
Every writer needs to refresh the look of his/hers website from time to time, and that’s why I was looking for a new design for my website. I do not often choose website templates, but Brave really amazed me with its design and functionality.
Prosk® uses instruments from several validated providers (e.g. PROMIS, EuroQol, MDASI, HOOS, KOOS) as part of patient check-in process to score and monitor progress throughout treatment. We can easily incorporate new instruments on request.
Yes. We offer a variety of integration methods and one of them is HL7 which is an industry standard for healthcare data. Prosk® comes with published APIs to allow practices to integrate with existing systems.
We know for a fact, "One size fits all" doesn't work! We offer Software as a Service (SaaS) model powered with customization
Yes, we love adding new features to our product. Just let us know what you need
Prosk was designed with the input of respected physicians, surgeons, and health care institutions. Prosk includes PROMIS standard general health surveys and scoring methods. Additional subscription-based surveys can be included.
No. Prosk is web-enabled software and does not require investment in additional hardware or software to operate nor does it require external system administrators or additional data processing.
Patient information is stored in a secure HIPAA compliant cloud and patient data is owned by the facility/physician.
Depending on the survey, outcomes data is displayed as an overall score graphed over time for each patient and compared to normalized scores.
Yes. Prosk includes a standard set of graphical displays for bar charts, pie graphs, etc., but users may define graphic display contents and presentation according to facility needs.
Yes. It can be easily integrated with EMR/EHRs and other applications. Prosk also provides data exports in a variety of formats, and the unique patient ID enables integration of outcomes data with existing EHR database records.
Yes, customized surveys and forms can be added as per your needs.
Prosk is a cloud-based solution immediately accessible and ready for use over web and mobile apps.
Chris from Prosk
Want to see how Prosk can help your practice? I can help.